insulated ceiling balconies are four main heaters: this foam, extruded polystyrene (penoplex) foam foil and mineral wool of any modification.Thermal insulation of the ceiling in the loggia or balcony usually takes place at the general warming of the room, but it happens sometimes that you need to do the job alone.
Methods ceiling insulation Thermal insulation foam
ceiling on the balcony insulated foam.Top plate
- Typically, ceiling insulation on the balcony or loggia is carried out using foam thickness of 50 mm and a density of 15 kg / cm2, but this density is acceptable only if the heater will be mounted on top of PVC or MDF panels or plasterboard.If you want to have shpaklёvanny ceiling, you should use the panel density 25 kg / cm2.
insulation foam roofing material directly
- can insulate the ceiling under the slab, and can be directly under the roof, if there is a balcony on the top floor.Cut to size sheets are inserted into the aperture and blows out with foam.
- If insulation is produced putty under the ceiling, the first foam is bonded to the plate in the special glue (often used adhesive for ceramic tiles) and then fix the fungi-plugs.For fixing use five points - in the center and in the corners.
- Winterizing a balcony or loggia ceiling extrusion or extruded polystyrene foam is exactly the same as the foam, with the only difference being that for the installation of a putty Penoplex enough only twofungus-dowels along the edges of the panel.
- Due to its density (from 35kg / cm2 to 45kg / cm2) extruded polystyrene foam retains heat better, so you can use a thinner panel, ranging from 20mm.The advantages are obvious Penoplex foam front, and they can not even enumerate, but the insulation for the ceiling has only one serious drawback - its high cost.
Warming foiled polystyrene
- Insulation of the ceiling on the balcony or loggia foiled polystyrene produced, as a rule, the concrete slab.This insulation is thin and soft, so set it under the roof of the balcony, for example, under the decking, very problematic.
- Foil polystyrene is used only as an intermediate insulation between the main ceiling and hard facing , such as a rack ceiling, PVC or MDF panels, wood paneling, drywall.
- Anyway foil foam need something to press him to stand on the ceiling.Some simply impose it directly on the panel or plasterboard, but this method is not very effective, as the insulation can be deformed under the influence of temperature fluctuations and its efficiency will be seriously underestimated.
- Foil insulation is cracked down on the plate and immediately under it screwed rake, which is a clip.Efficacy properly installed foamed sufficiently high so as foil acts as not only Gidrobarer but as termootrazhatelya.That is, when warm air comes in contact with the foil, it starts to cool down, and almost retains its previous temperature.
- Efficiency foil insulation also depends on the thickness of foam or penofol adhered to the foil.The material thickness varies and may be from 1 to 20mm, with a length of the roll from 12 to 155 m (thinnest).
- Another way of warming - is when the suspension is mounted on the frame facing U-shaped hangers. In this case again, there are two options: a heater can be pressed against these suspensions to the plate thus obtained is the same as that of the clamp rail.The second option involves a heater of this prick ears U-shaped suspension - both options are equally effective.
insulated with mineral wool
Insulation of mineral wool ceiling
- Perhaps before we talk about how to insulate the ceiling of the loggia or balcony of mineral wool, it should be noted that such insulation may have different origins and various forms of packaging.So, mineral wool is melt glass (glass wool), from molten volcanic eruptions (stone wool) and melt furnace slag (slag wool) .Wadding is available in rolls or in bales and can naturally be in the form of soft carpet or block, also on one side of the mineral wool can be pasted aluminum foil.
- mineral wool used in any form, as an intermediate insulation between the main roof or roofing material and suspended frame cladding.Such insulation can be attached below the main ceiling, making it a constriction from a nylon thread or threading cotton through the U-shaped pendants.
Mineral wool is placed directly on the frame
- As mineral wool can be installed directly in the ceiling void, on the hanging frame, as seen in the photo.In this embodiment, insulation is important that dust does not penetrate the insulation lining, but this is usually not the case.
- effective insulation, of course, depends on the thickness of the insulation, and the thickness of the mineral wool used for such purposes can be from 20 to 200mm.
Council.When working with any type of mineral wool is advisable to use protective equipment such as goggles, gloves and wear closed clothes, and for people suffering from respiratory illness should wear a respirator or a gauze bandage.Carcinogenic dust is harmful to the respiratory tract, as well as getting on the tender skin, it causes itching and irritation.
strong recommendation. Before producing insulation ceiling loggia or balcony, you should make sure that the ceiling or roof nowhere numb .Even with little wicking (visible only when a wet spot, but there is no water droplets) moisture accumulating on the heater and having no outlet, forms a dampness that will lead to the appearance of the corresponding odor, and possibly to the formation of mildew on the ceiling.
Conclusion The need to insulate the ceiling (see. As insulation ceiling - the choice of insulation, way of attachment to the ceiling) in the loggia or balcony will be justified only if the very insulated balcony or loggia.Of course, the heat can escape through the top, but if the cold room wall, this warm air as well have cooled due to the low temperature, to give these walls.