Modern giprochnye ceilings successfully will adjust the space carefully conceal technical communication and add a fashionable unique interior.
They visually make the ceiling above, divide the room into zones with no screens and partitions, to focus on the more advantageous of the room.
Giprochnye works well for lining the ceilings in the construction of a fire and sound insulation.Gypsum plasterboard is used in wet areas, bathrooms and lavatories, for greater reliability stoned ceiling tiles or special water-repellent coating .
Features giprochnyh ceilings
- device of this type of surface is available to everyone.
- ceilings of gypsum plasterboard hide large irregularities and the height of the indentation of the old ceiling depends on the curvature of the mortise and fixtures.
- Suspended ceilings made of this material are diverse: single-level, multi-level with a broad color gamut.
- They are unique to experiment with light: you can effectively place the fixtures and the latest fashion and the direction of light.
- Smooth ceilings with latex paint on the primed surface.
- Fleece or paper wallpaper and wallpaper with the indication "under painting" greatly increase the lifetime of the ceiling.
- installation of this kind of technology do ceiling gypsum plasterboard.
Technology gypsum plasterboard
Grid (false ceiling) consists of a frame, suspended from the ceiling of the old.At the bottom of the frame fasten gypsum plasterboard panels, forming a new ceiling.Empty space is ideal for all engineering services as well as the installation of lighting fixtures.
strongest possible design makes quality hangers and brackets, located at a distance so as not sagged giprochnye sheets.
- Suspensions fastened to the base only with metal dowel-nails or anchor-wedges.
- fix to the suspension of the profile rails (width 70 mm).
- then attached sheets (width 12.5 mm) from gypsum plasterboard (Gyproc): are preferable because of high strength, better resistance to bending, and thus, eliminate slack.2.5m available fireproof and moisture resistant sheets.
- scheduled to laser level line for the initial profile at a distance of 10 to 20 cm from the main surface.
- Fasten rails along the perimeter of the ceiling according to this line of dowels (in increments of 40-60 cm).
- mark the ceiling under the basic bearing guides: hold parallel lines with a pitch equal to half of the sheet.Main profiles will be held at the edges and through the center of the sheet.
- As we fix lines on the anchor hangers-metal wedges (step 400 mm).
Tip!Sticking to the wall does not have to back to back to avoid possible distortion of the gypsum plasterboard thermal expansion.
- Insert the suspensions in the rail, securing them with screws 2 on each side of the profile.To giprochny ceiling was perfectly flat, it is important to check the bracket profile horizontal level or laser.
- mark the attachment points of the longitudinal profiles.The company advises gypsum plasterboard during cross-mounting plates do step guide 600 mm, for mounting the longitudinal - 400 mm.
- Paste longitudinal profiles between the rails with a pitch of 500 mm and fix special crabs.
- Fix the hangers securely longitudinal profiles in the middle of each.
Tip!Profiles bent surly T will provide a better mount.
sheathing frame gypsum plasterboard sheets
- treated with 2 sides of each sheet of a special primer for improving the waterproofing.
- stepped back a little from the wall, the drywall to "breathe", self-tapping screws for metal (step 200 mm) fasten gypsum plasterboard across the longitudinal profiles in the known staggered along the carrier.This means the first sheet from the wall fix, and the next, starting with the first longitudinal profile.
- space between the wall and the profile is embedded 1/2 gypsum plasterboard sheet.
Attention!Between the sheets is required to reserve a gap of 2 mm in order to avoid possible distortion of the temperature changes.
- close up all the joints between the sheets.
- Shpaklyuem ceiling.Do
- finishing: painting, wallpapering.
- The suspended ceiling bearing bars, profiles, we do not hang, and is attached directly to the soffit.
- Outside frame sheathe sheets giprochnymi.
- weight of the ceiling is less than 13 kg / m2.
- suspended ceiling of gypsum plasterboard form an excellent surface for finishing: painting or pasting, as well as suspended ceilings.
- main drawback - after setting a ceiling becomes monolithic and it is impossible to change the individual sheets.
Stucco of gypsum plasterboard
for high-quality final finishing and painting the surface of the gypsum plasterboard we will spend a few days.
- 1 day giprochnym knife embroidered seams and joints up to 1 cm, then breed with white glue and putty filled into these joints.
- Day 2 on a dry fillet sticking ceiling - ceiling moldings, close up, and the place of its adjacency to the walls and the ceiling in the same glue-putty.Then taped seams grid "serpyanka" Lead them carefully.
- Day 3: Stick with putty special masking grid over the entire surface of the ceiling and zashpaklyuem entire ceiling.
- Day 4: do the finishing, the finishing layer of putty and be sure to give it to dry.
- Day 5: oshkurivaem, then paint with latex paint ceilings with ceiling fillets into 2-3 layers.After drying, the surface is ready.If latex paint, it is necessary to wait until it dries the previous layer.
With this improved technology ceiling installation and high-quality materials and innovative built-in lights illuminated ceilings giprochny will be for many years to delight us with its beauty and exclusivity.