- assortment of fence posts
- Installing fence posts
What are the pillars for the fence his hands should choose ... Mostly, it depends on the size of financethat you are willing to invest, and of course aesthetic preferences.
assortment of fence posts
fence with brick pillars
- Concrete poles for the fence pillars of wood can not be called cheap, but they have a short service life.Even when processing material specific antiseptic agents, they do not serve for more than 10 years.If your choice has fallen on wooden poles, treat them with a solution of copper sulfate.Their application is possible when installing fences for garden, low hedges or temporary fences.
- pipes of asbestos can be called efficient, and they are quite strong, does not rot.However, installation of lag is difficult for them, so you have to use a variety of clamps and straps.Another significant disadvantage - is the need to close the pipe surface by precipitation.Otherwise, the installation of posts on clay soil with poor drainage system and the lack of a protective umbrella to the pipe in it accumulated water.As a result, the cold water freezes, pipe bursting and it bursts.
- Metal poles are most relevant.They have high performance, technology, durability and quality characteristics, while at a reasonable cost.If you get wet, such as pipes can burst, but it is unlikely to somehow affect their service and take the trouble to the owner.
- concrete piles mainly made yourself, as the purchase of finished products is highly price.The process of their labor-intensive production, however, it pays quite a long period of use.
- foundation for a fence pillars of brick is very beautiful, but heavy.Their installation requires a foundation and dressing each other.Installation of such pillars is to install a metal tube and its second plate brick.However, it should be noted that non-compliance with installation technology, pillars in the future begin to warp and collapse, as a result of the aesthetic and kind of rich no trace remains.
- method of installation depends on the type of soil.Often used in the following manner: in the soil under the pipe hole is made, and the remaining space is filled with concrete solutions.But this method is permissible only when there is a light sandy soil nepuchinistogo.Otherwise heaving soil eject a pillar, and it warps.
- In order to get rid of this problem, many decide to dig a hole deeper than the soil freezes with an additional expansion unit.This method requires a large consumption of concrete, a lot of labor and materials, but in the end it turns out his tracks halfway pole.This method is not meaningless, but the problem can be solved economically and efficiently.
- on sandy ground is pointless to apply a concrete solution.Wells for pipes are made according to their diameter.However, to do the work you need to have minimum skills in drilling vertical wells.
- following method can be called universal for instillation pillars in any kind of soil, without the use of concrete.To do this, initially you need to drill holes for the poles more than the required size.
mounting fence posts
Installation scheme pillars fence
thus mounted poles can withstand the effects of negative factors, without deformation and without canting while.Using this method eliminates the root cause deformation pillar - heaving soil.When using concrete mix, ground water can not pass through the barrier and freezing, push pole to the surface, and in the case of gravel the water goes down below the freezing of the soil and is absorbed into the soil, without affecting the poles.
device drainage fence posts
Concrete poles Mounting on heaving soils sooner or later lead to tragic consequences, and instead strengthen the enforcement measures it is enough to turn it into nepuchinisty bylaying crushed stone drainage pillows.Please note that pit must be dug to below freezing, and the bar is enough to dig a third of its total length.In this case, it will serve you for a long time and will stand firmly, without causing you problems.
Likewise, should establish and pillars of brick, pre-erecting the drainage under the foundation cushion.
That's all the basic principles to keep in mind and observe in the construction of the fence, regardless of place of its construction and purpose.This will allow you to enjoy your building for a long time without a permanent repair work and replacement of rickety poles for new ones.
Learn how to install metal pipe fence:
Installing concrete pillars
Building brick fence
Pillars of asbestos
masonry brick fence
brick fence poles
Concrete decorative fence