- dry method
- device on the sub-floor joists adjustable
- Dry screed
- Wet screed
- rough floor of the wooden house
matterWhat flooring you choose for your apartment, you need to know how to create a rough floor on which it is laid.
subfloor is leveled foundation prepared for installing the floor.Therefore, the qualitative performance of self-repair, you must take a responsible approach to the sub-floor unit.
type bases depends on the design house and is divided into two types:
laying subfloors on joists.This method requires less expenditure of time and effort than the concrete screed.Also when performing no water is used, accordingly moisture remains unchanged and can simultaneously perform other maintenance work.Logs are mounted on beams or on the basis of concrete.
subfloor on joists
When laying the subfloor at the joists need to know some of the nuances:
- need to make a horizontal layout using the stretched cord or horizontal level throughout the course of work;
- should ensure the quality of drying wood used;
- avoid condensation is to protect lags simple waterproofing;
- lags in a living room must be positioned with a pitch of 35-40 cm, and their size varies in width from 8 to 10 cm and a thickness of 2.5 to 6 cm;
- in the case of uneven concrete coating installation lag performed on pads of pre-glued plywood;
- at the base of the floor make holes for the plastic anchors, which will be attached to the joists with screws;
- If necessary, use insulated material.
Usually subfloor fit chipboard, which is determined based on the hardness of the final coating.
device on the sub-floor joists adjustable
Install adjustable lag
It is becoming popular and is mounted with the help of strong and reliable plastic screws.Made so the floor will never squeak, and work does not require much time.
- Each lag prepared separately: it drilled a hole in it and drive the screws;
- Logs stacked on a place at a distance of 1 cm from the wall;
Alternatively adjustable floor joists are mounted on the floor of chipboard fixed on the sleeve with an internal thread.Thus, a sheet of plywood legs appear, but he is capable of withstanding enormous strain.
This method makes it possible to align all the defects of the base, and for its installation fit any temperature conditions.
- The base layer was covered with a vapor barrier material and fixed with adhesive tape.The film should go on the walls to the height of the dry layer screeds;Next
- done filling of perlite, kremnezёmnogo or quartz sand, slag, or the like with a fraction of no more than 2-5 mm;
- backfill layer aligned rail for the required level;
- then mounted chipboard, plywood or gipsovolokna performing the role of a dry screed.
This method is widely used, as all materials are commercially available and are relatively inexpensive.
in the following ways:
- Basis cleared veiled waterproofing and thermal insulator;
- Then set beacons of steel at a distance of 2 meters from each other;
- screed mortar is applied in portions, followed by leveling rule and trowel;
- If you plan to finish coat of delicate materials, it must also cover the floor with a mixture of self-leveling with a layer thickness of 1.5 cm.
may also be used self-leveling floor, which also serves as a rough finish and tie.
His poured onto pre-cleaned and primed base.After pouring the solution surface is leveled using a special needle roller, which will relieve the surface of all the air bubbles.
By such tie layer thickness of not more than 3 mm, respectively, and its drying time is much less than that of cement screed and not more than 14 days.
rough floor of the wooden house
in a private home is necessary to provide good ventilation in the cellar, by making a hole there.In the presence of raw soil is placed in the basement of a clay or concrete insulation layer.Also worth
seal the foundation with roofing material or other similar material.
laying subfloors in a wooden house is done with the help of the boards, which is spread over a waterproofing material for thermal insulation and vapor.
That's all the major sub-floor installation options, which one is suitable, up to you, based on the floor finish.
subfloor construction process is presented in the following video material: