- History of
- Interior features
- Interior details and materials
- Important Tips
Literally everything that is connected with France, alwaysIt attracted the attention of people who follow the fashion trends in clothing, and in the design of their homes.Vintage style interior has a unique charm, as it is originally from France.It certainly attracts attention especially owners of country houses.
known that the word vintage was not originally interpreted as a certain style of interior decoration.French winemakers since time immemorial called their excellent wines of long-term exposure.Later this word became more widespread in the fields of fashion design, interior, music and other areas of culture and fashion, which can be characterized by one feature - it is aged.Any item of "retro" can be called vintage.Today, all old was incredibly popular and to meet such huge demand created whole industry for the production of goods, furni
- charming, filled with warmth and sincerity vintage style interior permits, along with the availability of modern antiques things.
- inherent feature is the lack of luxury, simplicity of the interior.
- this style fits easily negligence, a kind of creative chaos.
- Vintage style not devoid of romance and suggests the predominance of the design rooms pastel colors gray-blue, light green, beige, pale pink and other shades of noble calm.If you have a desire to do some bright accents in the interior is best to resort to the use of the royal colors of purple and burgundy.The combination of generosity and warmth of the color palette will make the house a cozy atmosphere and superior positioning.
- vintage distinctive feature is the presence of subtle labels on household items, if they were erased by time.
- Floral motifs must be present on the wallpaper, curtains, bedspreads, tablecloths.
For one day to create the interior is unlikely to succeed, because a thing you can get a gift from family or friends, something will get in the store, but for some specific cute little things, you might have to go to the fleamarket.Only with time the situation in your home will be truly complete and harmonious.
Interior details and materials
lacy napkin in vintage interior
To create a vintage interior things should fill the room with traces of antiquity, for example:
- hang on the wall in a shabby mirror or picture frame with a bouquetcolors;
- arrange ancient statues made of copper, jewelry boxes;
- install a wooden table on which are visible cracks;
- no less relevant are the curtains with a floral pattern;
- presence underlines the good old times of the decor layer of paint of different colors;
- exquisitely beautiful vintage interior accentuate the clock with printed pattern on them bouquets of roses or lavender;
- looks good in a ceramic or metal vase dry flowers or a bouquet composed of living seasonal flowers;it is desirable to add a few flowers disheveled and sloppy appearance, the flowers do not have to be perfectly matched and strictly look in a vase.
- In no case did not select for the interior design of vintage objects and all things in the same style.In this case, you should exclude the "museum" because the interior should be created homely.
- This style allows for the most incredible combinations of ideas, flight of imagination, creativity, experimentation.This is a free and versatile style, which can reflect your taste, and part of his soul.
- old rag dolls, stuffed toys, inherited from her grandmother porcelain figurines, old blankets - all the things that you can suddenly find abandoned in the attic of your holiday house, of course, wonderfully suited for vintage interior.
- Pay special attention to design and antique floor (be sure to wood - plank or parquet), the ceiling (you need to whitewash or paint with white paint) and doors (to be painted with white paint).
- Always remember the details.The interior should look complete, and this will help it details - vases, figurines, jewelry boxes, clocks, old framed photos, delicate napkins, tablecloths and many other cute knick-knacks.
- Despite the abundance of details, create a sense of empty is in the interior, clean and airy space.
In conclusion, we note that vintage style is quite expensive to implement, despite its apparent simplicity, but it's worth it to have your house was filled with the warmth of home comfort, sunshine and a sense of the eternal spring in the soul.
How to create a vintage atmosphere of the room can be found below:
Design for vintage
inscriptions on the interior
Characteristic features vintage style
Living with elements of vintage style
White Vintage kitchen
Vintage bedroom design
Vintage sofa by the window