- installation methods podrozetnik
- layout and arrangement of niches in the concrete walls
- Revision holes and installation
- Installation Enclosures for plasterboard and wooden walls
Socalled Enclosures are usually attributed to the subsidiary elements of the system of electrical networks, operated on majority of industrial and domestic purposes.Products of this class are used to reliably fix electric fittings in advance prepared for this purpose in the wall recesses.A more detailed introduction to how to set podrozetnik allow you to mount your own electrical products (sockets, in particular) in his apartment.
installation methods podrozetnik
example of a process installation Escutcheon
Known methods for the preparation of the recesses in the wall, designed for installation in their plastic Enclosures, involve the use of the following methods:
- punching mounting holes in the concrete, brickand gas-concrete structures with subsequent fixation Escutcheon withpre-prepared plaster solution;
- Construction niches in the drywall, plywood and LSU plates with fixing the product casing with special lugs;
- Use as podrozetnik mounting pads of appropriate size, which are the basis for securing a switch or outlet (outdoor installation in houses with walls of wood-based materials).
Regardless of the chosen method of installation operations for the arrangement of the seat under the socket should start by marking a niche for him.
layout and arrangement of niches in the concrete walls
Marking Places mounting sockets (the height of their location) must be selected to meet the requirements of technical standards for electrical safety (PUE), and featuresarrangement of furniture in the apartment.Counting itself is reduced, usually to spray mark at a selected height and delineation around this point circle corresponding to the diameter Escutcheon.
Preparing installation niches in the walls of concrete or brick can be done in the following ways:
- with a special volume of the drill (the so-called "crown"), a work whose diameter is selected according to the standard size Escutcheon;
- using a hammer drill with a drill or punch pobeditovym;
- involving preparation for the opening, "Bulgarian".
crown for drilling
Given the fact that the model has a diameter of podrozetnik 67mm - you need to prepare the crown size of about 70 mm.Then, using a hammer drill or punch with fixed chuck crown must pierce a hole in the wall the size Escutcheon.
Admission training niche drilling method (using a punch or a hammer drill) is reduced to punching holes in diameter marking and subsequent chipping individual fragments of wall material by means of a chisel.
use grinders significantly reduces the time spent on training niche, but you will get the most dust.When implementing this method, a marked area slotted disc grinders in different directions, and then knocked out the wall material to chisel projected depth.
Revision holes and installation
drilling holes Escutcheon
Once a niche prepared - make sure that the plastic casing products placed in it without any difficulty.
Following this, the electric cable, the power supply to a power outlet, the factory is available at the rear of the Escutcheon hole and the casing is inserted into the niche until it stops.
The final stage of installation work podrozetnik mounted fixed in the hole by using a prepared plaster solution.After drying the last body of the finished product is cleaned from the remnants of plaster and carefully wiped with a cloth.
Installation Enclosures for plasterboard and wooden walls
Before podrozetnik fix on the wall of plasterboard, for example, you need to prepare the material for the hole size of the housing installed products, and then commitit using special lugs.
more detailed instructions on installing podrozetnik see below: