- Materials and tools
- Preparation box
- Fill jumpers and dismantling formwork
Currently in private construction almost purchased used concreteblanks used as jumpers.Today, most of the owners of country houses prefer to make door and window lintel with his hands.
for independent production of the filler concrete bridges you do not necessarily have special skills.All you have to do - is to treat with due attention to the materials of this article and follow all the instructions given therein.
Materials and tools
boards for the manufacture of formwork
To successfully perform this task, you need the following supplies:
- Set edging boards suitable thickness;
- set of metal parts;
- fine mesh reinforcement;
- polyethylene film;
- nails with a wide hat;
- screws right size;
- wire knitting.
Jigsaw cutting wood
As for the tool, the work you will need to prepare:
- ordinary hammer;
- electric jig saw (hacksaw);
- electric drill or screwdriver;
- installation tool (mount);
- «trowel» (trowel);
- small bucket capacity.
Manufacturing formwork jumpers
works on arrangement of the jumpers to begin the manufacture of wooden frame (box) used for pouring concrete mix and produce a predetermined shape of the construction element.To install such a box you need one lower and two side wooden panel from which can then be collected formwork.
linear dimensions of finished boards must correspond to the dimensions of the window opening, with side shields should override it in both height and width.Lower shield made exactly the size of the opening to be closed.The casing sidewalls are prepared beforehand binding wire hole through which boards are held in a predetermined position.The bottom and sides of the panels are laid and then polyethylene film, which is attached to the formwork using nails glass.
- assembly boxes usually begin with the installation of the lower panel, which both the width and length carefully to fit the dimensions of the window opening.It is properly set horizontally controlled by using a spirit level, then under this shield is set a few props (including conservation exhibited by the level of the position).
- Side panels are exposed in a specific sequence;wherein the first one of them is fixed on the wall (with screws, for example) and only then is fixed on the lower panel already installed.Note that the wall, built of silicate or silicate blocks, this problem is significantly simplified because the shields can be fixed on the surface by means of ordinary nails.
- second side panel is also fixed to the wall first, and then mounted on the bottom of the box with screws.When securing the formwork is not necessary to save the screws, as when dismantling the structure, you can unscrew the entire fixture and use it for other purposes.
- avoid "collapse" under the pressure of the concrete panels solution sidewalls construction fastened together with wire knitting.This wire (chapped advance into pieces) prodёrgivaetsya double ring in the previously prepared holes in the boards.Then in the middle twist inserted right size reinforcing rod, with which it is done tightening.
- then fit into the mold already prepared mesh reinforcement.It is placed so that the reinforcement bars do not touch the walls of the box;while at the bottom of its range of stacked pebbles.
Fill jumpers and dismantling formwork
Fill window lintel
operations pouring concrete mix is recommended to perform together;while Assistant you will be able to submit a bucket of concrete, which is usually prepared at ground level or the floor.Pouring concrete should be done very carefully, making sure that the composition is uniformly distributed throughout the volume of the box and to penetrate all its cavity.In addition, the regeneration of the window with his hands jumper (in the alignment of the concrete mix), you must ensure that the level of fill coincides with the upper cut masonry.
Dismantling the formwork usually begins with cutting the binding wire, then you can move on to the twisting screws, fastening boards together.Then, by the side of the mount panels are separated from the finished bridge, and then deleted backup and remove the bottom panel.
surface resulting jumpers often looks not quite perfect and, of course, needs to be further processed.To do this, first of all it is necessary to remove the remains of the wire, and then to eliminate any unevenness in its surface to carry out plastering.
About pouring concrete bridges, in practice, see the following video:
Jumper using U-blocks
Scheme manufacturing monolithic lintel
reinforcement cage for the window lintel
Prepared formwork jumpers
jumper after pouring concrete