- reinforcement ladder
- pouring concrete formwork removal
If your dream - a monolithic stairs with his hands - start withdeveloping a detailed drawing which will determine the number of steps, their height and width.
considered optimal sizes stage:
- width - 25-30 centimeters,
- height - 15-17 centimeters.
width and depth of the steps
All stages in a staircase must have the same dimensions.
If you decide to make a curved monolithic stairs with his hands, in the narrowest part of the stage, its width should not be less than 12 centimeters (otherwise it would be likely to stumble, fall and get injured during its operation).
Also, do not forget about the intermediate area.It i
monolithic stairs with their hands must be made of high-strength concrete with mandatory reinforcement nets the lower part (on which he placed all the stages).For the grid can take rebar diameter of 10-12 mm and arrange them in increments of 15 centimeters.Between themselves, the rods must be wired.
How reinforced reinforced concrete stairs
end of the horizontal rebar should be put in the wall.
lower (flat) of the casing should be done from a thick waterproof plywood, propping her bottom boards pyatisantimetrovym thickness.Step backups usually corresponds to the size of the stage.Between vertical props and plywood should pave the board to strengthen the entire structure.
the side edge of the stairs is also limited to plywood, which will not allow to leave the concrete intended for him.Folding ladder is further enhanced longitudinally stacked boards (on the outside formwork) as plywood itself may not withstand the pressure of concrete without deformation (but it results in a flat surface side and bottom ladder).
top of the lower part of the shuttering plywood is necessary to put reinforcing grid, securing them in such a way that they were raised above the plywood approximately 2 centimeters.This gap will create a protective layer of concrete over the reinforcement, which will prevent its damage and oxidation.
to create risers (the vertical parts of the steps) are also installed boards (5 cm thick), which with the help of metal parts are attached to one side of the wall, and on the other - to the plywood folding.
for monolithic concrete stairs with their hands should be ordered in the RBU (prepare a volume of concrete quality by yourself in a small concrete mixer will not work).
Pouring concrete staircase as follows:
- first filled two or three of the lower rung of the ladder.Always rammed poured concrete, piercing it with a piece of reinforcement to remove the remaining air in it thicker and to fill all the space between the shell and wire mesh.While giving this procedure the concrete with lower levels should throw in the upper stage.
- form the lower level, proceed to fill the upstream stages.
- Do not forget to flatten the surface of the steps as they fill and the final setting of the concrete.
Shoot formwork with monolithic stairs should be in several stages:
- about 5-7 days, remove the formwork stages and flanging (then steps should be sanded,using a grinding disc for concrete to give them a smooth surface);
- in 14-21 days, you can remove the vertical supports and remove the bottom formwork of plywood.
If you plan to continue to draw on the newly created monolithic staircase formwork support for an upper floor of the stairs, you will have to wait until the pre-set concrete full strength (it will happen no earlier than 28 days after pouring the stairs).Hurry in this case should not, as then fix damages overweight formwork with concrete, it will be almost impossible.
See instructions on how to build a monolithic staircase:
Diagram of the monolithic staircase
Swivel monolithic staircase
stairs to the basement
Reinforcement monolithic stairs
concrete reinforcement cage ladder