- Materials and tools
- Preparation sketch and manufacture sections
- Concluding remarks
so-called profiled tube is different from other tubular products of its cross-sectional shape,which may have a rectangular (square) or oval cross-section.The high popularity of specialized metal products due to the peculiarities of their configuration by which their strength characteristics significantly higher than those of products from a circular tube.As regards the other advantages of products in this class, the following deserve our attention are:
- relative ease of construction of profile pipes;
- low labor costs;
- low cost.
most obviously advantages of specialized tubular products occur in the manufacture of fences and barriers for the different configurations.In this article we will introduce you to how to make a fence shaped tube with minimal costs.As an example, we have selected a welded fencing is characterized by its high reliability (compared to known designs such as mo
Materials and tools
Steel shaped pipes
successful construction of the fence welded from metal profile is not possible without the use of these materials and special tools:
- set of shaped pipes with wall thickness of the order3 mm and cross section of 40x40 mm (50x50 mm);
- supporting pillars of the metal pipe of suitable size (100 mm);
- billet cross sections used as beams;
- welding machine;
- clamp, hammer, shovel and building level.
Preparation sketch and manufacture sections
before a fence shaped tube, you will need to prepare a sketch of a separate intake section and draw the diagram of the whole of the assembly as a whole.Variants circuit solutions using specialized pipe you can always find on the Internet, and can prepare them yourself.Further operations on the construction of fences are usually carried out in the following sequence:
- first available blank frames welded fence sections.To avoid bias blanks in a welding process is recommended to fix them by means of special clamps.
- Next to the already prepared frame welded pipe and fill the selected items of your choice of decoration.
- Once all sections of the fence will be ready - you can proceed to their final assembly on-site installation.
- Earthworks begin with markings made in accordance with the size of prepared sections and consisting in the designation placements pole supports.
- Then you can start preparing pits whose width should be 100 mm larger than the diameter of the supports used.When selecting the depth of the pit should be based on the characteristics of soil at the site of their training.For heavy soil, this figure should be one meter, and for loose layer of earth - 1.5 meters.Bottom finished pits then poured a layer of gravel about 30 centimeters thick.
- After thorough compaction in the bottom of the pit has installed metal support (a tube of appropriate size), which is first sprinkled with gravel and then filled with cement mortar.To strengthen the support structure can fix it with additional extensions.
- Immediately after the solution is grasped - you can proceed to install the fence sections, which after a careful alignment is placed between the tube and the supports are welded to them.
In that case, if the design of your fence laid special screw (hook loop, for example), their assembly is done by hanging the sections on support.
Decorated fences shaped tube
In some cases chosen decorative elements (usually manufactured from a thin tube) is welded to the grid immediately after the installation of all sections.At the final stage of the described work fences treated with a special compound that protects them from corrosion.Particular attention is drawn to the areas of welding, which are thoroughly cleaned of scale, and then painted.
Alternatively discussed above welded structure, you can select the section metal fence of the purchased items purchased off the shelf and mounted in accordance with the instructions supplied with the kit.
offer watch a video installation of an alternative embodiment of the fence - the fence of evroshtaketnika: