- What makes wicker fence
- Types weaving
- Creating fence
- Pros and cons of woven fence
If you are tired of the usual grid-rabitsa, serving as fencing your land, a little imagination, diligence and ... make an original wicker fence.To master the basic principles of its creation will require not so much time, because the main "problem" that puts an impasse usually those who wondered how to make a woven fence - is finding material for its manufacture.
What makes wicker fence
Wicker fence with their hands should be created from flexible branches (such as hazel or willow).Cut should be in late autumn, when the trees have dropped leaves, but the movement of juice in them have not yet stopped."On the hunt" should go to a pre-prepared "yardstick" (in her role can perform the branch having the desired length), and cut only the branches that fit you in size.
Besides flexible branches for woven fence created by your own hands, you will also
So how to make a braided fence in several ways, is to talk about them in more detail:
- Vertical weaving - for such support should be secured fence and vertically (column)and horizontally (the basis for netting fence).In this type of weave length of bent twigs should be only 15-20 centimeters over the final height of the fence.
- Horizontal weaving - it is more familiar to us a way of weaving in which a long, flexible branches (of not less than 2 meters) horizontally stacked between the vertical supports.This step supports should not be less than 30 centimeters (otherwise you will be difficult to bend the branches).
- netting Slope - another option to create a woven fence, in which between the legs often located some branches braided diagonal:
Stakes forWicker fence Create woven fence, regardless of the type used weaving, should begin with the installation of supports.The branches that serve this purpose, a land not taken to dig, and score a minimum depth of 50 centimeters (otherwise it may fall over the fence in the wind).Beating-bearing branches, do not forget to check them vertically, or turn fence curves and ugly.
next stage - the very weave of the fence.Since the branches with no legs bound, if you do not get a nice result at the first attempt, you can take it apart and try again.Originally look fences in which branches are staggered with not one, but two or three.
docked along the length of branches in one of two ways:
- Breaking the whole fence in "sections", that is, you will make a clear boundary that separates all branches (from the bottom to the top of the fence) on the left and the right.This boundary should fall between the branches, supports the fence.
- Complementing each branch ending other, not focusing on this moment.With this method of weaving branch to better seal the junction thin wire to create the illusion of "infinite" line.
Pros and cons of woven fence
Vine plaiting fence
choosing a version with a woven fence with his hands, as his undoubted merits note:
- environmentally friendly - using only natural materials,
- original and unusual,
- opportunity to give the fence a curved shape,
- ease of assembly,
- no need to pour concrete support or strip foundation under the fence,
- its height depends on the wish of its creator.
But woven fence of twigs there are drawbacks:
- it is not very durable,
- -bearing branches in 3-4 years in the ground rot,
- only suitable for land, decorated in rusticstyle.
Fence PVC material
Alternatively, you can instead of woven twigs fence installed on the site of its plastic imitation.
Such a fence made of PVC, with the appearance of a conventional woven fence of twigs:
- first, serve much longer than their natural counterparts;
- secondly, it is possible to disassemble and move to another location;
- thirdly, it has a flat top and side frame, which gives it more presentable than a simple wicker fence.
only drawback fence woven from PVC - is its cost.Unlike woven fence with their hands crafted from cut branches in the forest, for the beauty of PVC have to pay (including, and for its installation if this task, you will not be able to cope on their own).
It looks like a braided PVC fence:
Here you will see how to make the fence in the art of weaving the vertical:
Schemes weave fences
Schemes horizontal netting fences
How to weave fences
weaving on site