- choice of material
- Features arrangement
Finishing roofing buildings, produced at the end of the main construction work involves, as we know,filing them, ensuring normal operating conditions of the structure erected.
can say that filing eaves is the final touch that tells the entire building under construction on the whole quite finished and attractive appearance.
Think carefully fastening gutter
Thus before finishing gable roofs you should provide the following details:
- ability to install elements of ventilation roof space;
- creation of conditions for fixing gutters;
- admissibility of the use in the manufacture of various materials overhangs class.
Wind board gable overhang
need for finishing eaves taken into account for the first time after installation of rafters, or rather - to the deck sheathing in the area of the lower edge of the roof covering.
Already at this stage of the work is carried out a number of
- sheet set to overhang the lower ends of the rafters are set precisely on a line parallel to the wall of the building adjacent to the work area;
- ends of rafters to saw off strictly vertical, and their end portion similarly finished with binder;
- roof to give more rigor in its decoration using blanks of the same width, stands on the whole length of the space to be closed.
addition after sawing rafters on a single measure they will need to fill the lowest (extreme) board, thus marking the border overhang.
choice of material
include building materials, most often used for covering eaves, the most widely used of the following types:
- profiled (galvanized steel with polymer coating);
- spotlights or modern plastic panels, purposefully used for filing the eaves;
- ordinary wooden paneling or linings PVC;
- well ostrogannoj edged board.
so-called soffits are classified as the most popular materials used in the finishing of roofs.In appearance they resemble somewhat thickened saydingovye panel with special perforation, provides ventilation free spaces under the roof (attic).
Molded used for filing the eaves, must be made of quality wood, providing resistance to the effects of finishing the wind and rain.It should be noted that some users prefer to sheathe clapboard overhangs PVC, characterized by high resistance to moisture.
to direct plating overhangs begin, as a rule, immediately after the installation of the roof system.Moreover, their finish can be made in the following ways:
- Construction binder can be carried out directly on the rafters of the roof, which is quite acceptable for roofs with a slight slope.This method involves filing perfect alignment of the lower cut rafters as filing overhang will begin with this line.During assembly primarily established by the first and last slats surfacing material, after which the thread is stretched between them.After that, the line stretched filament mounted and the rest blank.Note that when passing angles formed at the junction of the two rays, the elements of a binder fixed to the corner rafters on both sides.
- finishing second option involves a vertical trim all rafters, followed by padding their butt edged boards, defining the outer boundary of the eaves.Optional wall mounted timber suitable cross-section, located just above the end of the board and is used for the mounting of the overhang.
Videos In the following video montage shown spotlights Vox: