- Types of foundation grounds
- Foundation columnar type
Improvement any country house and adjoining land necessarily implies their fencing reliable and attractive tokind of fence is a kind of business card of the owner.The reference basis for any fence, which protects the structure from distortions and blurring is, as you know, her foundation.The process of preparing the foundation for the fence with his hands does not require special professional artist, as reduced to elemental pouring the concrete base of readily available materials.All that is required from you in this case - is compliance with the applicable standards and building codes, the account which will allow you to avoid accidental errors and other troubles.
Types of foundation grounds
Driving strip foundation under the fence
Given the fact that the future of the fence requires a reliable and strong enough foundation at its choice should take into account the basic design parameters of the fence The process of pouring the foundation (in particular - its own weight and height).It is quite natural that with the increase in the size of the partition structure will increase the load on the foundation of its foundation.
Finding the right for your fence and type of foundation is to choose one of the following options:
- foundation of the belt type;
- conventional columnar support;
- combined (belt-and-pillar foundations);
- rubble support base.
In the case of a massive fence everything reasonable to use weakly deepened strip foundation.
Driving strip foundation
With low weight make pouring concrete fence around the perimeter of the tape is not necessary.In this situation, it will be enough to prepare some supporting pillars, filled in in advance prepared pits (the so-called pier foundation).
Foundation columnar type
Construction of pier foundation
for independent manufacturing columnar foundation you need the following materials and tools:
- well sieved sand, cement and gravel;
- metal shaped pipes 50x50, used as supports;
- household (garden) the drilling mechanism.
Preparation of the foundation base in the following order:
- first held marking land for future fence with pegs driven into the ground, followed by the placement of supports stringing between a strong twine.
- then prepared by a garden drill holes (pits) for support.For their preparation, it is desirable to use a drill that allows to extend the bottom of the pit, which will prevent the support from the established extrusion during freezing or thawing of frozen soil.For different types of fences depth of the wells should be within 0.9-1.4 meters and a width of about 0.4 meters.The distance between adjacent pillars should not exceed 2-3 meters;it is desirable that, as the corner posts were used with thicker pipe walls.
- Then you can begin to install the pillars and their bases pouring concrete solutions.After pouring the concrete pipes preferably several times to lift and lower it, for uniform distribution of the solution in the inner cavity of the support.It is allowed to move the upper part of the pipe so that it rotates describes a full circle.
- During installation pole supports their position with respect to the horizon should be monitored using a spirit level.
How to install metal poles
Note that in order to increase the strength of the structure before the pouring of concrete must be carefully compacted fill and so-called "pillow", which is made of sand and gravel.Preparation of the concrete solution can be performed manually or using a special mixer, you can hire any construction division.
improve the reliability and durability of the foundation under the fence, prepared by your own hands, it is possible that if the polyethylene film to close it immediately after filling.This solution will solidify a little slower than usual, which excludes its drying and provides high hardness and strength of the foundation base.The last two types of foundation bases (belt-and-pillar and rubble) are a form of the embodiments described above.
useful material about how to perform a basement for the fence: