- How to deal with feeling cold
- What materials are used
- Warm floor
If a bathroom is another residential floor, the residents are not usually interested inas a warm floor in the bathroom.Another thing, if the premises are located on the first floor that is underneath it is a cool basement or even the ground.
How to deal with feeling cold
If the floor in the bathroom cold
Since bathrooms floor tiles made to spread, the heat it can be only in one case - if you are his bottomanything heated.The fact that the tile itself - a cold material, which is standing on bare feet, you will experience some discomfort, like a ceramic tile draws heat from you.So even if you're used to walk around the house all year round barefoot, finding on "naked" sex in the bathroom for you to be not too pleasant.
What materials are used
An exemplary floor insulation
In these cases, care should be taken on the additional floor insulation.And since warm floor in the bathroom is necessary so that it does not affected its waterproofing properties, and the material necessary for it hard to choose, do not deform under the weight of a person, furniture and flooring.It is best suited for this purpose extruded polystyrene.It has a low density, but it is the plate materials that can be used for thermal insulation of floors.Stack it should be on the vapor barrier to prevent unwanted moisture from the ground or from the interior ceiling.
floor insulation polystyrene
Top of expanded polystyrene must be sure to pour a cement-sand screed thickness of at least 5-6 centimeters.This screed must be proarmirovana metal mesh to get a monolithic structure.But between the extruded polystyrene foam and screed laying waterproof film absolutely necessary, since this type of water heater in itself does not absorb and does not swell, and ceramic tiles, which will lie on top of the whole structure, water all over himself does not pass (except seams).
Warm bathroom floor
But to get really warm floor to decide how to insulate the floor in the bathroom, it is necessary not only in terms of the application of thermal insulation materials, but usingtechnology of the same name."Warm floor" has long ceased to be exotic, becoming Russia's need, especially in areas with cold winters and houses, apartments, home to small children.
course, to arrange "warm floor" can be not only in the bathroom, but also in other areas.But usually it is the first bathroom candidate for a room with underfloor heating.Besides the fact that the bathroom floor tiles will lie, you will not create problems in the future with the thermal deformation of the floor covering, as it it just is not exposed.
The water floor heating in the bathroom
truth to make their own "warm floor" not everyone will turn out, so it is advisable to apply for the job to the professionals in this field.However, to know what it looks like "pie" of this embodiment the floor, yet to be everything.So:
- First of all, the surface on which will be laid "warm floor" is necessary to align.
- Then, it spread a layer of waterproofing (it does not allow moisture to get to the bottom).
- Along the perimeter of the room is laid and fixed damping tape.
- top placed a special material having the cell to fix the pipes.This material acts immediately and fixtures, and insulation, which does not allow heat to go down.
- then pipe filled cement-sand mortar, be reinforced by a special net.
- On screed is laid on the glue tiles.
As you can see, the main problem with the device of the floor - this is the correct pipe laying.In a small room yourself it can be done as follows:
- Align floor slab screed or spiked, and then compacted sand.
- Spread polyethylene (he will play the role of a vapor barrier).
- top lay extruded polystyrene (styrofoam or a simple thickness of not less than 2 centimeters).
- then lay reinforcing mesh (mesh size of 100x100 mm, thickness 4-5 mm rod).
- Roll and secure (using plastic clips) special flexible tube for the "warm floor" so that its beginning and end is near distribution manifold.Lay the pipe only in those places where you will go barefoot in the bathroom (for example, under the bathtub or shower pipe laying is not necessary).Step between the "coils" of the pipe is usually 25-30 centimeters.
- In the place where the pipe comes out of the concrete screed and connected to the collector, be sure to set it on the protective corners.
- Connect the pipes to the collector.Fill the system and check for leaks.
- Fill screed thickness of at least 5 centimeters (but no more than ten).
After its solidification can be laid on the adhesive tiles.
Videos for installation of electric floor heating: