- Surface preparation
- Tools and materials
After watching the professionals, you'd think every plaster wall, includingConcrete can be easily and simply.However, when it comes to independent work, it turns out that everything is much more complicated, and at first glance from the outside, it would seem elementary operation can not be obtained, or made to work.Yes, plaster concrete walls with his own hands requires knowledge and training!
No matter how smooth the wall surface preparation necessarily need - whether glued wallpaper, or maybe planned stoning, or decorate it with decorative plaster.On how to properly carry out preparatory work, the durability depends on applied materials.However, plaster is not only for this purpose - with the help of:
- seams are covered with concrete blocks or traces of formwork.
- quite a bit, but still improved insulation.
- prevents the penetration of moisture into the wall.
First of all you need to cut the
rod diameter must be 6 - 10 mm and a mesh with cells will require no more than 10 × 10 mm.
Tools and materials
To start working, you will need:
- plaster on concrete.Or, lime-cement or polymer-plasticized mixture.
- wooden slats.
- Falcon plaster.
- polutorametrovy wedge.
As mentioned, the composition of the solution is different.It is based on can be a dry mixture or synthetic components.Also mixtures of such plasticizers are added, which, depending on the purpose of the solution can accelerate or retard solidification, so this matter to be sorted out before acquiring the mixture, and the solution should be formulated according to the recipe printed on the package.
- You will need the wooden slats of the same height as the height of the wall thickness of 10 mm.With their help, you divide the wall into sections not more than a meter, that will greatly facilitate the plastering work.If there is no ready-made rails, you have to cut them.
- mark the place where the rails are installed, attach them to the wall with screws on a stone, check the verticality of their position level.Such attachment is necessary because rail will need to be removed.
- Then moisten the wall spray, or dry surface quickly absorbs water from the solution, not allowing him to securely attach to the wall.
- Knead the selected solution and start to plaster a room with corners.
- When applying plaster, try to level it with force, but only within the two rails, which can be used as beacons, removing excess of the wedge.
- Once the entire area will be plastered, let the layer harden, and removing the screws, carefully remove all the rails, aligning the grooves formed solution.
plaster concrete walls laborious affair, especially when an uneven wall surface is very smooth.In this case it is necessary to make notches, clearing them to a depth of two centimeters.If you want to make a rough wall, you can use the blaster, however, such equipment is not at all.
solution is best applied with a thin layer (about 5 mm), thoroughly rubbing it into all surface roughness.The next layer of plaster is applied only after complete drying of the previous one.At the end of the wall erased and smoothed.
making plaster concrete walls with his own hands, it is important to know that in addition to the compositions intended for this purpose, there is a "decorative plaster for concrete", which is very different characteristics and it is intendednot for leveling walls.With it creates decorative surface imitates concrete, and has very different properties.Therefore, when buying decorative plaster do not mix with the desired plaster mixture.
Follow the consistency of the solution, and if not guessed with water, pouring it too much, put a brick in a few minutes.It is perfectly cope with this task, having absorbed the excess moisture, making the solution more viscous.
Features plaster with tread: