- Dimensions and set the barbecue
- assembly stage
Preparation of quality barbecue impossible without special tools, made in the form and brazierspopularly called barbecue.Particularly popular among fans of meat barbecues prefabricated type, because they are easily removed and can be transported disassembled in the trunk of the car.In this article we will look at how to make a collapsible grill their own hands.
In the manufacture of collapsible chargrill you will need to consider the following requirements for products of this kind:
- compact, so it can be moved from place to place;
- ease of manufacture, it is possible to dispense with the assembly without expensive molding equipment and rifled;
- versatility, allowing the use of barbecue in field conditions;
- reliability in relation to fire safety.
To produce braziers required standard set of working tools are always at the disposal of any econ
- with electric jigsaw blades for metal;
- «Bulgarian" with a set of discs (cut-off wheels);
- powerful metal shears;
- electric drill with a set of drill bits;
- welding machine of any type;
- Measuring and layout tools;
- set screw rams.
Dimensions and set the barbecue
When selecting the size of future devices generally takes into account such characteristics as the maximum number of skewers that will be placed at the same time, as well as the size of the trunk of your car.
Its width is chosen, as a rule, taking into account the size at your disposal skewers.Regarding frypot heights, it should be chosen based on the possibility of obtaining a sufficient temperature for roasting meat (this value is usually chosen in the range 150-160 mm).
For example, consider a typical barbecue with the following parameters:
- width - 350 mm (a skewer length 400 mm);
- length - 650 mm at the rate of use of the 6 skewers;
- brazier height walls - 150 mm (20 mm including the grate);
- length of each of the 4 legs - 600 mm.
The structure of the barbecue should include the following elements:
- Frame corners with fixing pipes.
- legs - 4 pieces.
- bottom sheet steel.
- two longitudinal sides.
- side walls.
- the grate.
In addition, for the assembly of the structure, you will need standard fasteners, such as bolts, nuts and washers (simple and engraving).
Beautiful team BBQ
then the inside edge of the corner (at the edges of the frame), welded pipe section diameter of about 17 mm are used as supports for the legs barbecue.For manufacturing of the legs can use round billets with a diameter of about 20 mm.The bottom of the fryer is made of a rectangular steel plate of 3 mm thickness, which via an electric drill with holes for air circulation in the heating zone.
to manufacture skirting to use sheet metal with a wall thickness of 1.5 to 2 mm.After marking the side pieces the size of the base and cutting grinder can go to training seats.For this prepared hole at their points of attachment to the base, and also in those places where the side walls are connected to one another.
consider the general order of assembly collapsible braziers:
- First of all, the previously prepared frame bolted to the base of the corresponding size.For a reliable connection when installing the bolts, it is desirable to use a washer engraver.
- After that on the basis of the barbecue can be mounted legs.For their arrangement on the previously prepared pipe supports 17 mm diameter "worn" segments larger pipes.
- then joins the board and fix them on the ground and each other using the same bolts.
- to increase the strength of the resulting structure is recommended to further emancipate the wall by means of longitudinal spokes, which are then tightened nuts such as "lamb."
- At the end you will just have to lay on the bottom of the grate structure ready.
Now you can easily gather with friends in the country, taking with him a stand fitting BBQ, a couple of kilograms of pickled meat and charcoal.If you do BBQ in another way, share your experience with our readers by leaving comments on the article.
offer to see the video about how to make the most simple design of prefabricated barbecue.