- furnace brick
- metal bath furnace
Probably there are few summer cottages and town houses, where the owners did not build or do not intend to build its own bath.This is the same attribute of a holiday in nature, as the tea party on the porch or barbecue.
main element of the sauna - of course, the heating furnace.Modern industrial production offers to replace the traditional wood-burning stoves, Kamenka many models: fuel oil, on gas with metal casing running on pellets.Factory furnaces are equipped with a host of features and fuel economy.Yes, and caring for them is minimal.But for those who prefer the usual hot stones and wet steam with the smell of wood, the best way to build the furnace for a bath with his hands.
options improvised devices for the pair there are many, depending on the type of room.For example, there are the so-called cold furnaces, ie those in which the outer walls are not warmed above 50 ° C. This is an important advantage, since such a structure does not ge
In contrast to the "cold", "hot" oven quickly and efficiently heated by hot steam room walls, where the temperature can reach up to 100 ° C. Careless touching them threatening burns, and the degree of heating the air in this case,difficult to control.And it threatens to heat stroke.
Types brick kilns
High-quality and easy "cold" furnace constructively looks like this: the combustion chamber is made of refractory bricks, located underneath the ash pan.Top to save heat cobblestones laid out on a steel or cast-iron grill.Their weight is calculated from the ratio: 1 m3 of steam requires 20-30 kg of stones.This proportion is true for continuously operating devices.If the furnace is operated intermittently, that is, after heating the room to the desired level it is quenched, then the number should be increased by 2 times more.Sometimes for better heat retention pig iron is added in the ratio of 20% to 80% of the stone.
walls themselves, in addition to the bricks, you can run out of the ordinary, or rubble.Sometimes it takes to build a granite or pebble.The weight of each element - from 1 to 5 kg.Do not try to build out of silicon - from the heat just burst.
clay is soaked in water for several days, and mixed with sieved sand to the consistency of thick cream.Sand is preferable not to take the river and mountain.He faces rough, unpolished, and provide a better grip.
At the bottom poured 15 cm of sand and rubble.Then it is filled with a layer of concrete, preferably reinforced.On top of the frozen foundation close rolls of roofing material for waterproofing.
brick oven in the bath
can find circuits poryadnogo perform masonry oven.
mention some points:
- corner bath, where the oven is installed must be insulated and strengthened.Apart from the risk of fire, there will be a large temperature difference, which can lead to cracks in the walls.
- first row of masonry Ruberoid is placed on a substrate without the solution dry.
- remaining blocks when working wetted with water, each new brick is located at the junction of the lower.
- necessary to ensure that the parties bricks inwardly facing the combustion chamber, have been intact, no chips or cracks.The wall is to be as smooth as possible, as any pothole provokes destruction facilities.At the same time, we can coat the inner surfaces of the clay - vysohnuv, it will begin to flake off and clog the chimney,
- After completing masonry stove it is necessary to dry.For this purpose or it is left for 15 days with a good air flow or heat thoroughly several times gently.
metal bath furnace
Unlike the brick buildings, metal units are compact and quickly warmed themselves and heated room.Any individual with the skills of the welder is able to produce steel furnace.
foundations under the metal furnace
serve as a starting material steel plate or large-diameter pipes.By design, this will be similar to a stone oven.The only difference - the furnace.She decided to make a two-compartment to the second compartment could occur post-combustion fuel.This scheme allows to increase productivity by 20%.
Facing brick kiln
How to make a metal furnace, see below: