- poured concrete floor
Due to the fact that the concrete floors can withstand significant loads, the scope of them quite large.This type of floor is excellent for industrial facilities (factories, warehouses, vegetable stores, offices, supermarkets, etc.).It is also often a concrete floor poured in barns, garages and other outbuildings.The most common is a poured concrete floor, but, for example, in the field of pig breeding in demand slotted concrete floors.If you decide to do on their own floor filling, you simply need to examine carefully the recommendations how to make a concrete floor, the surface turned out smooth, durable and resistant to cracking.
get to work on making the concrete floor, follow these guidelines:
- concrete floor for the device you want to use cement grade not lower than the M300;
- if the floor will experience increased loads, it is necessary to perform a preliminary laying of the reinforcing frame.For concrete floor with a light load will approach reinforced mesh.
poured concrete floor
Pouring concrete floor
consistently consider further steps in making the concrete floor.
Leveling the floor with an instrument
Leveling the base is carried out, usually with the use of laser or optical leveling.With it, you have to determine the relief base, the level of the floor surface and the zero mark.
grinding concrete floor
If subgrade you need:
- compacted soil, so that over time the floor has not begun to crack.
- Place the sand "cushion" on top of compacted soil.To achieve the desired density of the sand must be placed by 25% higher than the calculated layer.The pad must be watered with water and sealed with a skating rink.
If the room is already concrete base , then you need:
- Thoroughly clean the entire surface of the subfloor.
- Fill existing cracks with a mixture of sand and cement or resin.
- treated areas of special floor sander (in the case of height differences on the surface of the floor).
- resulting dust and debris should be removed with a vacuum cleaner or a broom.
Waterproofing concrete floor
as waterproofing the floor often used roll bituminous material, or plastic wrap.Hydro helps to prevent capillary penetration of ground moisture.The area of the film should be more than the floor area.
Formwork concrete floors
for concrete flooring a large area, you should break up the surface into rectangles special sizes (map).The size of the concrete rectangle define themselves, as it depends on the forthcoming volume of work during working hours.Along the perimeter of the rectangle set wooden formwork - that poured concrete is in the correct boundaries to pour.
reinforcement concrete floor
Reinforcement is necessary to ensure the concrete floor vysokoprochnostnyh characteristics.Commonly used reinforced mesh with a mesh size of 150x150mm.
concrete floor scheme Concrete mix (1 part cement + 2 parts building sand + 4 parts gravel + 0.4 parts water) is easy to mix by using a concrete mixer, which can be rented for a while.In ready-mixed concrete short period of life, so it should be used quickly.
When filling small areas of concrete gently flatten and seal the surface with a special vibrator to the level established beacons (strained cords).
And before pouring large rooms you will need to set at zero guides.Then install the screed rails.Poured concrete should be slightly above the screed.After the pouring screed pull the guides, and the leveling and compacting the concrete cover.
After 2-3 weeks, consider that your concrete floor is ready, asit completely hardens and gains its maximum strength properties.
polished concrete floors
In many offices and supermarkets arrange spectacular polished concrete floors, which look beautiful.In addition, they are practical, durable and require little maintenance, which significantly reduces the costs of maintenance and restoration.In the manufacture of polished concrete floors need more steps: grinding concrete (roughing), impregnation (seals chemical composition) of the concrete surface treatments and polishing the floor.
concrete floor made by all the rules, it will have a high resistance to mechanical stress and wear.
From the next video you will learn how to make a smooth concrete floor with minimal effort: