- Choice bricks
- lining process and its features
External finishing for houses is important not only in terms of aesthetic appearance.It is a very important element in terms of functionality - is:
- additional protection structure by negative external factors;
- retain heat inside the house;
- protection from moisture;
- resistance to fire.
external finishing options modern market offers a great variety, representing a huge range of materials, and, nevertheless, many prefer the methods of exterior finish, proven a long time ago.Brick veneer houses today one of the most convenient and reliable options.Consider the features, advantages and disadvantages of home decorating facing bricks.
Logically, thinking about how to impose house facing bricks, originally worth choosing material.Today, external cladding and tiles offered clinker.
Before list selection criteria, disclose features of the production of clinker.It is made from a refracto
Facing brick building
So now let's talk about what to look for when choosing a brick.
Examine brick and seeing it chips and cracks, as well as finding the roughness to the touch, you can immediately tell that this brick is made in violation of production technology, thus its quality is questionable.The next thing you should pay attention - this color, it should be uniform and monotonous, without inclusions, blemishes and divorces.
lining process and its features
Masonry of bricks
Let's start with the fact that today the technology used three laying bricks:
- direct it, by the way, the easiest anddistribution;
- decorative masonry - it is a bit more complicated, involves the creation of drawings and patterns on the surface through the seam, and the use of bricks of different colors;
- artistic masonry requires not only the hands of a professional, but the pre-design of the surface structure, and according to this, is the most difficult.
first row of bricks
Asked move to a milestone:
- Preparation cap.It is necessary to align horizontally with the level or building regulations, laying the first row of bricks.
- brick layout.Facing brick unfolds along the perimeter walls in dry, that is without a solution.This allows you to determine which areas need pruning bricks.
Home lining from the corner
calculations bricks should start from the corner of the house.Put at least 5-6 rows, it is necessary to pull the cord by which to continue laying.
process of facing bricks
It is important that the seams were the same size.This can be achieved using the old-fashioned way: a square iron bar, 10 x 10, put a brick on the edge, and then the solution lay just above the twig, putting the next brick, hit the trowel handle it as long as it does not dock with the rod.
Also, be aware that the clutch must be secured to the wall, this is done using plug-6k.He hammered into the wall, and attached wires to his wide brick.The wire thus should not protrude over the masonry.At the height of anchor wire is attached every 4 rows, in increments of 50-60 cm.
gap between the wall and facing
openings of windows and doors is recommended to spread poke - one brick column.If desired, use bricks of different color and to extend the joint.After the clutch is complete, you must overwrite the seams: they are filled with a solution and overwritten round iron bar.
space between the wall and the masonry for better sound and heat insulation is not recommended to fully fill solution, it is always better to leave a gap.
detailed instructions on laying bricks you get by looking video presented below: