- plaster Requirements to quality and its choice
- Interior finishing Exterior finish
- organization works
At present, the construction of buildings of various profilesThey are increasingly used blocks of aerated concrete, which are a kind of so-called cellular building material.Externally, these blocks resemble artificial porous rock with uniformly distributed over its volume cavities of regular shape.Products made of aerated concrete are in high demand among the interested users, due to the following remarkable properties of the material:
- high strength characteristics;
- low bulk density, greatly simplifies all work procedures associated with the laying of blocks;
- low thermal conductivity;
- simplicity and ease of processing.
When finishing buildings Wall of concrete blocks are closed layer of plaster, which is due to succeed to get rid of such a porous material deficiencies as poor waterproof and ugly appearance.But before plastering aerated concrete you will nee
plaster Requirements to quality and its choice
Plaster for gas concrete
To generate high-quality protective coating (plaster) used for its preparation of the mixture should have the following characteristics:
- havehigh strength characteristics;
- ensure good adhesion of gas concretes;
- be resistant to harsh climate (temperature) fluctuations;
- provide the necessary water-repellent effect;
- different vapor permeable and resistant to severe frosts.
Most modern plaster mixtures intended for finishing cellular materials, fully meet all the above requirements.
Priming aerated concrete in interior decoration
Plastering of the inner surfaces of the walls, assembled from concrete blocks, in the following order:
- Immediately before plastering the surface units should be thoroughly cleaned of dirt.
- After that, you should correct all the defects detected visually seams.At the same time, you can use small pieces of insulation and assembly foam.
- prepared to finish the walls and then covered by a layer of a special putty.
- Immediately after it dries, you can begin priming units.
- It was only after the first coat is completely dry, you can start plastering the walls.
- For that, there is applied a layer of the prepared plaster desired consistency, which is then carefully aligned along the workpiece.
- After a light mortar setting smoothing movements smooth grout should be completely level the surface (pre-moistened it with water).
Exterior plaster aerated concrete walls
For exterior plastering must adhere to the following course of action:
- First of all, the surface of the facade is treated with special soil composition designed specifically for cellular concrete.
- then to the wall with screws fastened reinforcing fiberglass mesh.
- Then you can proceed to the facades prefab plaster mixture having the highest rate of water vapor permeability.The thickness of the applied layer thus should be about half that in the case of internal plastering.
- All operations on the final alignment layer made of plaster similar to interior design.
Procedure plaster aerated
order of work on the facades is somewhat different from the conventional, as plastering concrete blocks outside can start only upon completion of all procedures related to the interior decoration and aftercomplete drying of coatings.
understand the reason for this order of finish is not difficult.The fact that the residual moisture is always present in the finishing mixture, evaporation may form condensation accumulating on the outer surface of the blocks.Its freezing at low temperatures, usually leads to delamination caused to plaster on top and to the destruction of the coating.
Workshop on plaster aerated concrete: