- Drilling Drilling Drilling tiles
- Drilling wood
about how to properly drill a variety of materials, knows not everyone.Working with wood, metal, concrete and tile has its own quirks.If you follow some principles, the holes are obtained smooth and quality.
To correct drilling metal, it is necessary to know the properties of this material.He is a very hard, tough susceptible to mechanical shock and requires a certain strength drills.If drills are bad, then the work will not do.Save on the instrument is not recommended, because the bad low-quality tool can destroy the material.
Drilling of thin metal sheets - a real meal for most artists.Steel tends to break, which could result in serious injury.To avoid this from happening, sheet steel must first fix.This can make a special device that will clamp the steel.
When cutting a remote thread into the opening often gets various types of garbage.To eliminate this phenomenon, it is necessary to pour a little into paraffin or wax.
Choosing the right drill
tile - very fragile material.Wrong move - and it might just break.To properly drill the tile, it is necessary to follow the simple rules.Primarily, it is necessary to choose special drills that have tverdosplavov of soldering.This will reduce the burden on the working surface and facilitate the process of drilling.
point where you want to make a hole, it is necessary to plan in advance.This is done by a tap or a marker.This point will ensure that the drill does not slip.The mark made on the outside of the tile.
How to drill tile
sometimes necessary to drill the tile, which has adhered to the surface.In this case, you can use the drill for glass.How to drill tile?There is no special secret.The main thing - do not make too much effort, otherwise the tile will crack.The better the drill, the easier the process of work.
Drilling concrete wall
drills pobeditovymi tips holes in the concrete may be needed for a variety of purposes.The need for them will be experienced during normal maintenance.For example, a hole in the concrete is required when installing the toilet and other plumbing to install shelves and sliding doors.There are many examples of when to use a drill to work with this material.Concrete has its own special characteristics, so working with him is also held by certain rules.
How to drill concrete?For this purpose it is necessary to acquire pobeditovymi tipped drills.
We must remember that the drill is used in the concrete only for drilling small diameter (12-13 mm).If you need to make the hole larger, it is better to use a hammer.
When drilling concrete problems are the most frequent breakage and jamming drills.Also, the drill can become clogged, so they should be regularly cleaned and sharpened.
Drilling is as follows:
- first scheduled point where the hole will be done.
- Then we need to do with a conventional drill at this point a small depression.
- Deepening ready?So, it's time to replace the usual drill on asymmetric.It will allow to work more efficiently.
- If the hole is done under the dowel, it should exceed its size.Because concrete dust will significantly reduce the space.
- better if used in the drill will have a built-in level.Anyone who has drilled concrete, knows how hard it is to constantly maintain a uniform position of the tool.Especially if you work long.
- drills at work can be regularly moistened with plain water.This facilitates the process.
Tree - a soft natural material, which is perfectly amenable to mechanical stress.However, in working with wood it is necessary to observe a number of rules.
- By doing holes in the logs, it is better to fix the material.Because otherwise it risks losing the drill master.
- If you need to make holes in small pieces of wood, then we can put them under ordinary sandpaper.Then the items will slide.
- burrs after drilling can be removed, if the wrap around the drill felt.
- Wood has many varieties, and each of these varieties contain the features.For example, plywood almost defies conventional drilling, it can easily break.To avoid this, you must not use conventional drilling, and an instrument resembling in appearance a potato peeler.If you sharpen steel tube, then it can help to make a lot of different holes in the plywood.
When working with wood frequently suffer not a drill, and the wood itself.It should not be too much pressure on the material, some types of boards can be split from it, or to cracks.This is especially important when larger holes breaching.Drills for wood among the low-cost approach.