In earlier times, finishing as the ceiling designs without experiencing severe stress, paid minimal attention: they simply leveled and whitewashed.Today, design has become very popular with plasterboard ceiling, as it allows you to move away from conventional standards and make the ceiling a core element of the design space.
Why drywall?This modern finishing material has many excellent characteristics, which is to talk more.
Benefits plasterboard ceiling
Drywall - an environmentally friendly sheet material perfectly suited to equalize any surface, including the ceiling.With the right device frame mounted sheets of drywall create perfectly flat surface with a small amount of joints that are easy to seal and filler.
Other positive qualities of plasterboard ceiling can be attributed:
- ability to isolate outside noise.
- insulation properties.
- Ability to hide beneath the surface of all communication systems.
However, we should not forget about some features of this material, which can make the design of the ceiling plasterboard is not so ideal.First of all, it was his poor resistance to moisture: serious leakage from the neighbors would not stand such a ceiling.But in bathrooms and other rooms with high humidity, you can use the device to the top of the water-resistant drywall.
In addition, drywall heavy enough material, the device requires a strong skeleton.
- Perhaps drywall - only material that allows not to limit your imagination when designing finish top.Despite the rigidity, it may take any curved shape, the perforations need only apply to the upper carton layer and wet the surface.
- This material is also easy to cut usual office knife, hacksaw or jigsaw, enabling it to produce from individual parts of any configuration, embedded in a light (sm.Krepim recessed for falseceilings) or make paste from other finishing materials.
- Plasterboard can be painted, applied to a picture glued to it wallpaper, moldings and other decorative ornaments , combined with other types of ceilings - suspended and tension.
All this gives immense scope for creativity when it comes to any designs of plasterboard.And since this material is characterized by low cost, that enables even a small budget to get aesthetically pleasing, reliable, durable, and best of all - exclusive top.
How you can make a clearance plasterboard ceilings, in a few words can not describe.Options can be very much.Let's try to consider the most common.
combination with other types of finishing
- most popular today is the combination of drywall ceilings with tension (sm.Kreplenie stretch ceiling to drywall: methods and installation steps).Most often it is arranged on the perimeter of the room plasterboard boxes, which are hidden from the air-conditioning ducts and electrical wires, integrated lighting, and central inset of matte or glossy PVC film.
- Often you can find another combination when plasterboard is made a central part of the top, which is located below the level of tension fabric serves as the basis for fixing chandeliers and its decorative frame.
- Finally, there are quite complex multi-level combination, created by the designer on the basis of well-developed figures.
- Before the ubiquitous tension materials commonly used combination with other types of drywall ceilings: cluster, the rack.Today it is not so popular, but has a right to exist, as with proper combination can get pretty interesting design.
- most affordable and low cost combination - with decorative elements from Styrofoam or polyurethane.It can be tiles, outlet, cornices, moldings, from which you can make insertion or framing, to create entire composition.
In addition to these options can be mentioned a combination of wooden or false beams and stained glass windows.In short, for finishing drywall provides designers complete freedom, allowing you to implement the most incredible ideas.
device multilevel structures
Even without using any other materials can be made of plasterboard ceiling decoration unique, if you apply the multi-level structure.
- One-level , that is completely located in the same plane plasterboard ceiling can also look very interesting, if you use it in the design of the texture and color.Although it is possible to understand and supporters smooth white surfaces - they look very dignified in the strict and laconic interior.Sometimes the ceiling is deliberately done deliberately simple so as not to distract attention from other parts of the interior.
- most popular bunk ceiling - they look quite large and interesting, and little effect on the overall height of the room.Apart from the purely decorative function of the second stage solves the problem of visual separation of the room into zones and allows you to play with light.
- particularly luxurious and unusual look multilevel system , but their use is possible only in large rooms with ceilings high enough base.In addition to their creation requires a precise calculation, execution of drawings and sketches that heavy multi-level design to obtain reliable, aesthetically pleasing and in harmony with the overall design.
Interior standard room can be changed beyond recognition using multi-level top.He is able to visually change the geometric shape and dimensions of the room, add him light c is integrated throughout the different levels of illumination.Finally, it is one of the most affordable ways to give your housing individuality, difference from the thousands of apartments a standard layout.
Even if you make a one-level design of the ceiling plasterboard, it will provide an opportunity to abandon the traditional lighting with a central chandelier.Or add to it spotlights - decorative or completely functional, located above the working areas.
often think multi-level design specifically for the devices of the lighting system: well-chosen and well placed lighting can achieve interesting spatial effects.
Today very fashionable to use the LED strip to illuminate the top and make it more decorative.It can be mono- or polychromatic, warm or cold create luminescence, depending on the design concept of the interior.Light color can be changed on your own or mood, and each time the interior will look new.
reference.It plasterboard design allows a variety of types of lighting, masking the light source itself or unattractive fixtures and leaving in sight only decorative elements fixtures.
Features plasterboard ceilings
basis for a drywall suspension system, which consists of:
- carrier profiles, taking the main burden;
- transverse profiles that are used to give structure rigidity;
- suspensions regulating the distance between the base and the ceiling;
- other structural and fastening elements.
After installation plasterboard needs extra decoration - sealing of joints, plaster, painting (wrapping).
is not to say that the device is such ceilings - simple and quick in execution task.But the end result always looks good and allows for many years to forget about repairs.