most popular are white ceilings with glossy or matte texture.But I wonder how it will look the other bedroom mud room, if a little experiment and perform a gray ceiling stretch?
It has long been believed that the gray - the color of sadness and gloom, but is it really?
Concept Design ceiling
Looking to the design theory can understand the basic principles that guide the designers in selecting the color and light levels tensioning design:
- The interior of the room you want to use only the three primary colors.If you use more than three colors, the room will become mottled appearance and would indicate a lack of taste.
Can you imagine how the room will look like, if it make orange ceiling, pokleit wallpaper green, blue buy office furniture and the floor lay a brown laminate.It is unlikely that it will look nice.
Note: Universal considered black and white.They are in perfect harmony with the other colors and create a visual overload of the room.
Thanks lighter tone, the room becomes more spacious.Therefore, now so fashionable to produce kitchen and appliances in white.
- The use of white and gray color on the ceiling visually expands the space and makes it visually above.It is a well-known law concerning the relations of colors: bright colors to visually raise the ceiling, dark and vice versa lower it.
- perfect way to make the room visually higher - to perform the installation of suspended ceilings.For example, if you make a gray ceilings, the room will seem higher.
bright surface largely reflects some of the light and creates the effect of depth.
- Make gray suspended ceiling above the help and hidden lamps or other light sources mounted somewhere at the bottom, they will illuminate the surface tension of the web.But the full effect can be obtained with light illumination of walls.
Note: If the walls are brightly lit, the suspended ceiling is lost in the darkness and look far below.
I would like to clarify that the aim is not to stop at a particular color tension structures.It is necessary to get acquainted with many colors, and their impact on people (see: How do choose the color of the stretch ceiling - rules and tips).
You can safely experiment and choose the textures and the colors that you like, let it be purple, green, red or gray.
How will look gray ceilings in the bedroom and what texture it is better to choose for this room?
Unlike the white, gray stretch ceiling will give the bedroom a certain refinement. Even if the bright sunlight will penetrate into the room, the bedroom is not brightly lit.
must be remembered that all the cool and bright colors will give the same effect.If, for example, choose a shade of green stretched canvas, it will create a relaxed atmosphere and instill a sense of security.
Tip: bedroom design should combine calm tones and avoid those that are associated with aggression, such as red.
ceiling of gray in this respect revealing. It can be glossy, so not only will appear visually above, but will not be a dusty surface.
And if you put your hands on the matte surface of the ceiling shapes or patterns purple or pale - green color, it will look great.
Corridor and hallway
Compact premises or premises with a small area requires a special approach to the choice of colors.For most city apartments are characterized by narrow hallways and small.
So do not paint the walls in bright colors, as they are very brand.Make a hallway or corridor visually longer possible due to a stretch ceiling glossy white color, which will help to push up the visual boundary of the room, not in the hand and the room will seem more spacious.
- Add originality to this ceiling will help hidden lights, which can be built into a niche or special plasterboard polystyrene moldings. But it is important that the light was directed solely at the ceiling, and from there it will be reflected on the walls and thus illuminate the room.
If there is a mirror in the hallway, it is in this case is illuminated by a light source zone.
- Mounting a stretched canvas, it is important not to miss a single detail.Here we have in mind not only the durability and quality of the material used, and especially the tension mount design.How
down the suspended ceiling slab relative to the carrier depends on the height and area of the ceiling, and the availability of utilities, and the choice of instruments clarification.
Tip: lower rooms to save the height of the communication should be done within the walls or in outside boxes along the walls.
distance between the blade and the tension ceiling slab is determined by the following parameters:
- material ceiling structure;
- scheme of placement of lighting fixtures, as well as their design;
- option fixing stretched canvas to the frame;
- presence of additional wires to be placed under the stretched canvas;
- room height and geometry;
- structure hidden under the ceiling utilities.
Features auxiliary materials
Before to mounting tension ceiling, it is advisable to examine the work of video professionals.Then select the material for the supporting structures and become familiar with its features.
If the ceilings are not sufficiently hardened or are in poor condition, they are not recommended to mount the tension structures. before assembly should be strengthened as the corners of the room, and the joints between the ceiling and the walls.
time frame will be held firmly and securely.
As a rule, the height of the room after the mounting tension of the system will depend on what material is made crate:
- best material for wood lathing is considered as an environmentally safe and easy to install stuff.But making a wooden crate, the height of the room is reduced by three centimeters, and it is enough for smaller rooms;
- design of lightweight aluminum frame allows securely mount the canvas, as mounting of aluminum sufficiently durable and strong, and they allow you to make the distance between the ceiling and the suspended cloth minimal.
- Metal-suited for ceiling mounting in a trapezoid shape or a dome, and if you want to make a two-story ceiling.
for small and low rooms to choose this option mounting structure and fabric, the distance between the ceiling and stretch ceiling was minimal.Therefore, the price should not be the priority choice, better to buy the materials from a reputable manufacturer.
Warning: If you decide to make the suspended ceiling, it should be remembered that it should be placed on the special clips, which require at least two centimeters of space between the floor and stretch ceiling.
installation of lighting and height of suspended ceilings
on the distance between the floor and stretch ceiling also influences the selection of lighting fixtures, which will be installed in the room.When choosing lighting, better to combine several options.
This will help make the room visually higher and more spacious, and divide it into functional zones.
What lights are mostly used for mounting tension ceiling:
- LED lights;
- Spots and spotlights;
- Halogen lamps;
- LED strips designed for suspended ceiling coverings.
Spots are among the most functional and comfortable lighting, designed for ceiling structures.Grey glossy ceiling with spotlights can be installed in any room: apartment, office, office, bar and restaurant.
- whole system spotlights serves both full and partial lighting, each of them can be turned in any direction.It is very convenient because you can direct the light in any area of the room and still use a small amount of fixtures.
- to mount spots in gray stretch ceiling, between the door and the ceiling must be a small gap.The design of some models of lamps are so small that allows you not to create additional space.
- You can also choose any decor spotlights the options that will be most suited to the design of the room.Huge selection of market offerings allows you to enjoy a very broad spectrum.
Spotlights feature low power consumption, which can significantly save the cost of coverage.
- Halogen lamps for ceilings, brand MR16 illuminate the interior space between the cover and the ceiling.For suspended ceilings, as required by the instructions, you need to purchase the bulbs in a metal case, for their distinctive directional light beam, by which light is scattered.If
positioned inside the perimeter of the backlight, the room will seem higher and more spacious.
LED interior lighting can be built in the shape of a dome.This design decision will make the room visually higher and give it a certain solemnity.
There are many variations of illumination on the location of stretch ceilings, so you can always choose the most suitable for the design of the room, which will illuminate the original ones or zone.Mounting the LED backlight requires only two centimeters gap between the floor and stretch ceiling.