enormous popularity came to an unusual type of finish of ceilings - a starry sky ceiling.Modern materials and technologies allow to make a star ceiling with his hands in many ways and options.
Other options involve different effects, different effects of different value.To say that there are cheap ceilings, is not entirely correct, the price is quite high, even for the most simple surface about the premium ceiling write another time.
Now consider the situation, how to make a star ceiling an interesting, high-quality and most importantly, is relatively expensive.
principle obtain stellar images
Underlying produce spectacular effects of the night, starry sky two components - a light and an optical fiber, or rather hundreds optic lines that just permeate the entire surface and create the space of the picture.Produce star ceiling with your hands can be on different materials and stretch and plasterboard.
Manufacturing techniques are not complicated and can be di
- Punctures stretched canvas and dragging strands of optical fibers;
- Making false ceiling with optical strands and then finish the installation;
- Prepare drywall, and on it the execution of various works, which will be painted below.
to determine their capabilities and to distribute the forces refer to the photo and video on our website, purposefully and deliberately proceed to the preparation of all materials available tools - when to begin installation of the ceiling a starry sky, for every little thing in the store will not run.
Warning: Do not bend more than the maximum threads and mechanical damage to the fibers - this leads to a noticeable loss of light.
options plasterboard ceiling with stars
Gypsum ceiling and how to make the stars on the ceiling, when the material for the work has great rigidity?We'll have to do the decor: a surface or pasted colored film or paint with an airbrush.
But first prepare:
- Plasterboard sheets for mounting optical filaments (fiber);
- patterns of dense sheets of drawing paper;
- varnish to be applied to the surface of the drawing paper;
- mounting adhesive pastings;
- electrical cable;
- acrylic paint;
- Profiles and suspensions, for which the ceiling will be fixed;
- wire connectors;
- Building tools - drill, screwdriver, sharp knife, brush and spray gun.
Note: A variety of different sets of optical fiber size and area of coverage.
Howto assembly work plasterboard ceilings:
- to mark the fixtures for the installation;
- Drill holes drilled on the strict markup, awnings installed on the walls and on the ceiling plate;
- mounted frame of the profiles (sm.Karkas ceiling plasterboard - all the little things or little things do not happen.) And made the installation of drywall, as usual;
Warning: Make a conclusion for posting about the location of the light generator.
- Plasterboard covered holes of 1.5-2 mm, a density of 60-80 units per square meter;
- In each hole is glued fiber, their number ranges from one to three strands, and their tails are collected and connected to the projector;
Schematic representation of the installation, how to make a starry sky on the ceiling with the use of optical fiber:
- After installation work plane is painted with acrylic paint or glued color film;
- can create a template drawing on heavy drawing paper and cut it along the contour of a knife;
- masking tape, it is fixed to the ceiling;
- spray gun or brush to apply the paint;
- After drying, turn on the projector, and enjoy their work.
Warning: When preparing a template Whatman varnished to give it more rigidity.
What is the appeal of this method:
- optical fiber carries light and does not conduct electricity, no emissions that deplete the building materials;
- They have no heat and does not create a risk of fire;
- Replacing the bulb light generator does not require dismantling of the entire ceiling;
- long life fibers;
- minimum consumption of electric energy and provide the desired effects.
Plasterboard and LEDs
Starry sky can be obtained using LED lamps.
lamps LED lamps create the stars on the ceiling with a variety of visual effects, using multiple versions of their connection.But for this to be inserted drywall fixtures directly through the holes.
whole system controlled by a controller programmed to use multiple combinations of switching on and off bulbs .In turn, the controller operation is carried out by remote control.
What are the advantages of this method of registration:
- small power consumption;
- service life of LED lamps for about 20 years;
- possibility of replacing any color, using only LEDs;
- No heat lamps at work, then there is no reason for the fire;
- use of "starry sky" as light and music installation.
Attention: Bright LED lamps are not installed, without lens.
Fluorescent dyes found their application in the design of the ceiling and under the starry sky. Application of this method requires construction skills and artistic taste and abilities.
painting the ceiling with fluorescent colors enables you to create a decorative panel that is only at night has the ability to "bloom" stellar scenery, day to paint it invisible.If there is no skill of the artist, you can use and apply advanced technology, and then what are they for?
printing on a special film: apply any pattern on the film, and it is then glued to the surface.Drawn galaxies, comets, stars of the same fluorescent dye.
Construct lighting for effect on the perimeter of the room. Use LED multicolor ribbons, where one meter placed between 30 and 60 LEDs.
high density diode produces very bright light, such tapes are used for additional lighting.We hope that the question: how to make a star ceiling plasterboard - described in the article, it remains only to choose the appropriate option or a method based on the financial capacity and skills.