Whatever nor was interesting ceiling design, it will not look harmoniously, if not to take into account the nuances of the completion of the building.That is why the interior design, and design of the ceiling must be considered as a whole and in accordance with the same style.
Professionals know this, but this rule should be kept in mind and those who prefer to make repairs in his house with his own hands.
Receptions decorating the ceiling
can make a ceiling the original three things: an unusual color, shape and topography.And, all this can perfectly be combined in one design.
If you want to experiment with color, you can, of course, just paint leveled surface in an unusual ceiling, bright or dark tint.So
- price of this decoration is quite affordable for any budget.But it looked so beautiful, the ceiling should be given a particular form, to create contrast or complement it any relief elements.
- As a frame, in which case, only one ceilingmoldings enough.For example, it can be molded entablature.This architectural element, running at the junction of wall and ceiling.
- entablature consists of three parts, and the plinth is its main component.Under the skirting on the wall, there is a lintel, and on the perimeter of the plane - the frieze.
a classic plaster moldings.But, over time, all the concepts are transformed, creating new shapes.With the use of drywall changed and entablature.
- One of today's most popular elements used to shape the ceiling is a wide ledge (see: How do install plaster ceiling cornices) of plasterboard, mounted on his plane on the perimeter.Frieze in this case is the completion of the design and the border between the two levels: basic and boarded.
- This design allows you to create stunning contrasts, using color as a tool for visual adjustment of the volume of the room.If the ceiling is high, why design and interior did not perform in black, as in the picture above?
- With the advent of the polyurethane moldings, transformation touched the frieze, which is no longer considered only as part of the entablature, and is used as an independent finishing material.
- Thanks to the flexibility of the polyurethane strips, it can be used to create beautiful surfaces on relief.In our example, figures from the frieze pasted on the drywall, which is filed ceiling.
- Do the same on the surface, and can be aligned gypsum plaster (stucco ceiling sm.Vyravnivanie - all as it should).An advantage of gypsum equalization in this case is that the device can spotlight.
The photo shows that this option is the basic lighting and chandelier in the center of the familiar here.
- entablature width can vary, depending on the height of the room.The higher it is, the heavier elements can be.
And do not think that is appropriate to the ceiling decoration in the living room.In the photo above you can see a beautiful ceiling in the children's room.
- In classical entablature interior finishes can be beautifully painted or covered with gold leaf.But in this case it is painted to match the ceiling color is very interesting: a chocolate pearl shimmer.
All shades of chocolate and coffee colors are used extensively for interior designers.
- Moreover, they are great for a variety of interior decoration premises.The ceiling looks like organically shade in the bedroom.
This is the only room where the dark ceiling is welcome, even if it has a small height.People comfortably to rest in a small room - so say psychologists.
- adjust the shape of the base surface can be another way.Again, help drywall.A need, then, just to make a smooth transition from the wall to the ceiling.
is possible only on one side - and the ceiling will asymmetrical.In our example, you see a configuration of the ceiling.
- this way solve the problem visually reduce the height of the walls.In private houses this problem occurs just as often as the lack of height in the apartments of high-rise Soviet-built.And if
ceilings and interior design is well thought out, disharmony never arises.
- Quite often designers use in the interior of the bright green color of various shades.And use it for walls and ceilings.
It may be two different color blends well and can be a single tone, but others diluted, neutral color.In the example above, is a white wood ceiling construction plus polyurethane moldings.
- Experimenting with color is easiest if we turn to the stretched canvas.PVC films have such luscious shades, which with the help of paint does not always manage to achieve.
- Moreover, such avant-garde colors are generally used in ceiling design is dosed, as a factor that is zoned space.And this is done with the help of suspended structures, what, in fact, are the ceilings.
- to dilute the monotony of the ceiling space, on its surface are geometric figures.They are often voluminous, but these options are good only for high buildings.
In rooms with low ceilings make the figures, on the contrary, concave or flat.
- Depending on the material used for decoration, it can be: narrow, straight or arcuate slits;caissons across the entire surface or a single large recess in the middle of the ceiling;stained glassed frames or circles.
This can be used two or three different decorative coatings, and designs are often combined.It may be, for example, paint, stucco, gypsum board with stretched canvas or wood with glass.
about these and other structures will be discussed further in the next section of this article.
main party in the combined structure is plasterboard.This is truly a versatile material, which is rarely complete without a modern interior design and ceilings, and the walls too.So
- sutured gypsum plasterboard ceilings;They line the walls, including adhesive means;erect and decorative interior partitions;make a niche, and, of course, suspended ceiling structures.Virtually all of the above can be seen in the image below.
- Just in time for this example, we see the suspension structure of gypsum board with a built in her stretched canvas, which is zoned a large room and is its main ornament.
options such zoning weight.If it is a large room, for example, studio room, it may be a few areas.
- in a room that is to be divided into zones, often erect a partition, fades into the ceiling.Plasterboard, in this case, used as a structural material.
If you are interested in this issue and would like to do in your home something like that need instructions, and videos on the topic, there will always be on our website.
- Fashionable now receiving clearance ceiling, as a continuation of the wall: finish trim and the vertical and horizontal surface is performed by one material.
This design is appropriate to look in the bedroom or nursery, in the head of the bed or in the kitchen, in the dining area.In the picture above - it is such a structure.
- In this case, it separates the dining area from the guest area, stretched canvas which is on another level.In more complex cases resonating ceiling structures other than drywall, use and wood, and glass.A special role is played by the internal light.
- If we talk about the tree, then the options with his participation can be even more.Just use it rarely, because of its high cost.
Especially when it comes to materials and structures made of solid wood valuable species.The most affordable finishing materials are wood and plywood board-siding.
- About design plywood ceiling, you can read the article on our website.However, this option is still more suited to country houses, as well, and finishing the ceiling paneling.
- Wooden ceiling fits perfectly in the interiors of high and spacious rooms, attics, summer kitchens.Make a plywood plank or unusual surface helps contrast pattern printed on the surface thereof using a stencil.
- The design options design ceiling board also can be used only in conjunction with other materials.For example, below you can see a wooden false ceiling with built-in mirror modules.
- originality of this design is based on the contrast of the mirrors in the frame of natural wood with a wooden surface, especially chemically aged.Such a tree becomes a characteristic color after treatment with ammonia.
- Such a combination of simple and elegant are the hallmark of the architectural style of the loft.Mirrored or glass inserts on the ceiling - is the best option for areas with insufficient height.A reflective surface mirrors more and expands the space.But
- mirrored ceiling is not appropriate in any room.But false-box can be made even in the nursery or kitchen.
In the photo below, we present one of the variants of this design.In this case it is made of wood.
- Glasses in simulated stained glass windows can be: color, faceted or hand-painted.But for more resemblance to a window, they are often okleivayut film with photo printing, which shows: the stars, clouds, tree branches and the tops of skyscrapers.
Lighting, located in the inner space of the ceiling, play the role of the sun, looked into the window.
This ceiling design is hardly anyone indifferent.So, choose the option for the soul and boldly proceed to its implementation.
Can - do yourself, do not want to - you can contact the experts.What matters is that your ceiling has made a lasting impression on the guests, and those who live in the house.